Park Farm - self-catering holiday cottages near Tintagel
Park Farm Cottages are situated in the village of Trewarmett in North Cornwall, halfway between Boscastle and Port Isaac. They overlook Trebarwith Valley - a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - and are within a mile of the coast and the world-famous Tintagel Castle, with some of the most stunning panoramic views of Port Isaac Bay and the Atlantic coastline.
- Magnificent panoramic views of the Atlantic coastline, Port Isaac Bay and surrounding countryside.
- Originally a 17th century Cornish slate cottage and farmhouse which retain their original character
- 21st century facilities: free wireless broadband internet, flatscreen TV, DVD/CD/radio, washing machine/drier.
- Located in a quiet rural village, surrounded by coast, countryside and wildlife
- Within a mile of Trebarwith Strand (a sandy surf beach), Tintagel and its famous King Arthur's castle
- Roughly halfway between the fishing villages of Port Isaac and Boscastle, both can be reached by stunning walks on the coastal footpath or a few minutes in a car.
- Coastal and country circular walks right from the doorstep of Park Farm. An ideal base for walkers.
- View prices and availability or book online via our availability and booking page.
- See our special offers page for any last minute vacancies.
- View our guestbook and read comments from previous guests at Park Farm Cottages.
When we renovated the derelict 17th century cottage and farmhouse, to maximise living space, we converted the old farmhouse into two self-contained split levels which we call Haywain (the lower level) and Crowsnest (the upper level).
Park Farm Cottages is less than a mile from Trebarwith Strand - a sandy surf beach. See our beaches page for more information about Trebarwith Strand and some other nice beaches nearby on the North Cornish coast which are good for swimming, snorkelling, surfing, fishing and sea kayaking.
There are loads of great walks literally on the doorstep with stunning coastal views, through woodland past ancient churches or across rugged moorland. See our page of walks which includes a number of circular walks from Park Farm and things to do page for more information about the many other activities you can do in the Tintagel area.
We have lived here 40 years and never tire of the things to do and see in North Cornwall. We hope you find the local knowledge we have collected on our website useful and that you'd like to stay in our holiday cottages and experience it for yourself. You might want to "like" us on facebook as we regularly post photos of the local area which may inspire ideas for places you'd like to visit.
You can book our cottages online safely and securely with
You can also book over the phone on 01840 770 625.